Job Title: Automotive Service Technician
Company: Coastal Car Center
Location: 4383 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29588
Hours: Monday-Friday – 9:00am-4:00pm (35-40 Hours/week)
Coastal Car Center is a full-service automotive repair and maintenance facility in Myrtle Beach, SC. We perform maintenance, repairs, and service on all makes and models of foreign or domestic cars, trucks, and RVs. We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and reliable Auto Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a passion for the automotive industry.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on vehicles, such as oil changes, brake repair & replacements, battery, starter, and alternator replacements, electrical systems diagnosis and repair.
- Conduct thorough diagnostic tests to determine the cause of malfunctions
- Repair and replace parts on engines, transmissions, suspension systems, and electrical systems
- Use diagnostic tools and equipment to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Test and inspect vehicles to ensure that they are running safely and efficiently
- Explain repairs and services to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Follow all safety protocols and company policies
- 2+ years of experience as an Auto Technician or equivalent
- ASE certification or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in using diagnostic tools and equipment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Clean driving record and ability to pass a background check
This position starts at $20 with opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
If you are a skilled and dedicated Auto Technician, we want you to join our team at Coastal Car Center!
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!